Somatic, A Summerboard Theme For The iTouch and iPhone

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. Fuji Sartono says:

You got some GREAT iPhone Summerboard themes man! You should publish it through Installer.App

Yours is a few of the best I’ve ever seen.

2. Sean says:

How are you suppose to get these themes on your phone? They are not available through the apptap installer on the the iphone. Why doesn’t the author upload them to one of the sources available through installer? Make life easier for all us non programers. And make the theme more available. Because the themes on your site, are by far, the BEST themes I have ever seen for the iphone. David Lanham is one of my favorite designers and I would be so happy if I could have his icons on my phone like I do on my macs desktop.

3. Rich says:

You can put the summerboard themes in ~/Library/Summerboard/Themes

4. touchboi says:

i don’t get it. what is the step by step procedure on putting the themes in the itouch? will you please show me? i love your themes!

5. Rich says:

@touchboi

You can use an SFTP client to connect to your iPod Touch and place the unziped theme files in:

~/Library/Summerboard/Themes

6. OhOhO+ says:

Wow!!! Very pretty.

7. Rich says:

@OhOhO+: I do like this one.

8. Leevi Graham says:

Love it!

Just wondering if there is a matching phone icon for this set?

9. chad says:

Dude, that theme is awesome. Nice job!

10. Foesessedly says:

Hi.
    My PC worked slowly, many mistakes and buggs. Help me, please to fix buggs on my computer.
    My operation system is Windows7.
    Thx,
    Foesessedly

11. momo says:

Very Nice! I thought it was a ANDROID phone theme..I was thinking “it would be great if itouch can have this”, and when I lookup for the title~ what a surprise! I got a question: do you have to jailbreak the itouch to use this? (in other words, does Apple allow itouch users to customize theme?) Thanks!

12. Rebelord says:

Nice theme. I’m actually currently in the middle of making a very extensive version of a Somatic theme for the iPhone 4 with HD graphics that should be backwards capable with iPhone, and iPod that don’t support the high resolution graphics. I’ll probably post my results on my blog when I’m finished, but until then it’s still in the works. I’ve been in contact with David Lanham to make sure I have his approval when it’s all finished. But it will probably continue work on it after since there is a ever growing set of icons to support the theme.

1. May 23, 2008

[…] Desconozco su licencia, pero el trabajo de David Lanham me ha impresionado mucho. Por primera vez en años quiero cambiar los íconos que vienen por default en mi computadora y, si tuviera, en mi iPhone o iTouch. […]